| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Death Valley, California in August is severely hot at 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 45 °C (113 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Death Valley, California August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Death Valley, California, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Death Valley, California:
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) NW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 420.4 kms (261.3 miles) WNW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) NW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) W
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) WSW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 406.4 kms (252.6 miles) WSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 366.7 kms (227.8 miles) WSW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 294.5 kms (183 miles) SSW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) SW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) S
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 312.6 kms (194.3 miles) SSW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) SSW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) S